Terms & Conditions/Policies
Terms and Conditions
By purchasing merchandise from this website, you agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions (“Shipping/Sale Terms”). Any of the following situations may be referred to as an order that was purchased from this website: (i) You placed an order via www.foreverdreamarie.com; (ii)You placed an order by messaging the Forever Drea Marie official Instagram account (@foreverdreamarie); (iii)You placed an order through the shopping feature of Instagram from the Forever Drea Marie official Instagram account (@foreverdreamarie). These terms are subject to change at any time.
After you submit an order from the AMR Holdings LLC website, you will receive an order confirmation via email. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 30 minutes from submitting an order, reach out to our support team through the contact link on www.foreverdreamarie.com.
AMR Holdings LLC is not deemed to have accepted any part of your order until the requested item(s) has/have been shipped and an order confirmation has been sent to you via email at the same email used for the initial purchase.
An order may be rejected by AMR Holdings LLC for any reason including but not limited to: a mistake in typography, pricing, availability, shipping conditions or any other reason causing AMR Holdings LLC to not be able to complete a sale. If this occurs, an email notifying you of this occurrence will be sent to the email you provided for the purchase.
Error(s) in Billing, Payment, and/or Shipping Information
Some orders cannot be processed due to erroneous information that you have provided, which includes, but is not limited to:
• Incorrect credit card or debit card number, expiration date, and/or security value.
• Other incorrect information regarding payment types.
• Incorrect billing information (e.g. when you provide billing information that is inconsistent with the billing information that your financial institution has on record).
• Insufficient or incorrect information regarding your shipping address (e.g. street address, city, state, zip or postal code, etc.).
• Suspected fraudulent information.
If any of the foregoing occurs, an email notifying you of the inability to complete your order will be sent to the email you provided during the purchase.
Customer Initiated Order Cancellations and Changes
You cannot make changes or cancel your order at time of processing. Please follow return policy to initiate return once items are received.
If your order has already shipped, you can request a return by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with our Returns and Exchange Policy below.
Payments by Credit Card
AMR Holdings LLC reserves the right to request additional evidence of your billing information. AMR Holdings LLC will fully prosecute any fraudulent activity pertained to the reversal of a valid charge for an order filed and delivered to the customer.
If you are mistakenly overcharged for an order you placed, send an email to email@example.com. You will need to provide a valid receipt along with your email. If your inquiry proves to be valid, we will refund you the difference between the overcharge and the purchase price.
Events Outside Our Control
• An event outside of our control means any event or cause beyond AMR Holdings LLC reasonable control, including without limiting (i) epidemic, pandemic, famine, earthquakes, floods, war, terrorism, whether foreign or domestic, overwhelming event(s) casted by natural forces, extreme weather, or other natural disaster; (ii) acts of civil or military authority, insurrection, riots, strikes, fire, or explosion; (iii) picketing, strikes, or labor shortage; or (iv) interruption of or delay in transportation, shortage or failure of supply of raw materials or finished merchandise, power outages, telecommunication outages, or any other intervening system, software, or service not operated by AMR Holdings LLC (collectively “Force Majeure Event”)
• If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or any third party for any loss, damage, delay, liability, expense, or cost related to or caused by such Force Majeure Event.
Return and Exchange Policy
You may request a return or exchange within 14 days from the date of the purchase. If you would like to make a return or exchange you must send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase made from www.foreverdreamarie.com, return it to us for a refund subject to the following terms:
• Returns and exchanges must be received by AMR Holdings LLC at the return address associated with the order within 14 days of the ship date
• Any order returned after 14 days of the purchase date will be considered void
• The customer will be responsible for any costs associated with returning the product(s) back to AMR Holdings LLC
• A valid receipt is required to be provided for all refunds
• Lingerie is final sale. Returns or exchanges are not allowed on these items
• Refunds are accepted on unopened items. Exchanges only, are accepted on opened items except lingerie.
Once we receive your order, we will notify you via email regarding your refund.
Most orders will be turned over to a delivery service within 7 business days after the initial order. Furthermore, most order will be delivered within 15-20 business days after the initial purchase.
AMR Holdings LLC is not responsible for any delay, damage, destruction, loss of item(s), or any other issue that occurs to the shipment after it is turned over to the delivery service.
Orders within the United States will be charged an additional $7 to the price of the item(s). Orders from outside of the United States will be charged an additional $15 to the price of the item(s).
Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect information about your purchase history and order details. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
We do not sell or share your data. We only collect data for the purpose of:
• Completing your order
• Issuing refunds
• Improvement of our website and services
• Payment related reasons such as disputes or fraudulent activity
• Providing and operating our store
• Providing customer service and assistance
• Contacting our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages
• Complying with any applicable laws and regulations
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
We may contact you to notify you to troubleshoot problems with your visit to our website, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our Terms and Conditions, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Any communications to our site visitors from us will come from email@example.com. We will only contact you if you have placed an order on our website or you have reached out to us .
If you have any concerns about your privacy or do not want us to process your data, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.